Release of 2021 GCE N-Level Examination Results
Information on Results Collection
Dear NASians and Parents/Guardians of the 2021 Graduating Cohort,
MOE and SEAB have recently announced that the GCE N-Level Examination results will be released on Friday, 17 December 2021 at 2.30pm. Given the COVID-19 situation, arrangements have been made for school candidates to receive their results in the school’s Science Labs from 2.30pm on 17 December 2021.
- 4C1: Physics Lab 1
- 4C2: Physics Lab 2
- 4C3: Biology Lab 1
- 4I1: Biology Lab 2
Only school candidates collecting results will be allowed entry into the school premises, and candidates will be expected to observe the Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in place.
School candidates issued the Ministry of Health's Health Risk Warning will be allowed to collect the results in person if candidates test negative using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) on the day of the results release before reporting to school. School candidates who are unwell or are required to self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect the results.
Online access to results:
In addition, all students will be able to view their results for the 2021 national examinations online, via SEAB’s results release system on the day of the national examination’s results release.
School candidates who are eligible for Singpass can use their Singpass account to access SEAB’s Candidates Portal. School candidates who are International Students will receive the system-generated username via email from 14 December 2021. SEAB’s Candidates Portal will be accessible from 17 December 2021 to 31 December 2021.
School candidates who are unable to collect their results in person should inform the school before 17 Dec through your Form Teacher, and can appoint a proxy to collect a physical copy of their results on their behalf. Proxies can proceed to the General Office to collect the results. Proxies are required to produce the relevant documents (Photo ID for identification & Letter of Authorisation) for the school’s verification when collecting the results. School candidates may contact the school through your Form Teacher for assistance if candidates are unable to appoint a proxy, or if candidates have not received their system-generated username for SEAB’s Candidates Portal. Please do so before 17 Dec.
You may find the following links useful:
- SEAB Candidates Portal: https://myexams.seab.gov.sg
- Guide to access the SEAB results release: https://go.gov.sg/2j0grx
- Social and Emotional Learning Resources for Parents/Guardians to support your child/ward: https://go.gov.sg/selresforparents
- What’s Next Pamphlet: https://go.gov.sg/whats-next-nlevel
- My Skills Future Student Portal: https://go.gov.sg/MySFSec
- Online Booking Form for MOE ECG Counselling Service at ECG Centre @ MOE (Grange Road): https://go.gov.sg/moe-ecg-centre
- Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) Factsheet for students
- Direct-Entry Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) Factsheet for students
- Letter of Authorisation (Appointment of proxy for school candidates who are unable to collect their results in person)
All the Best to You NASians! See You on 17 Dec!