Young Academy @ NAS
YouNG Academy @ NAS strives to provide the students in the Normal Course with
• a positive school experience which grows students to become Future-Ready NASians who are able to Think, Lead and Serve, and
• a key to open as many doors of opportunities as possible.
Structure of the programme
YouNG Academy @ NAS is a four-year programme.
Students will go through the 3E process :
Attract students to chart their own learning through the OSE2AL experience which allows them to participate in Overseas immersion programmes and selected modules in Sports, Education & Career Guidance programme, Elective Modules, Aesthetics and Life Skills modules.
Build students’ self-efficacy through LE2D2 experience which allows them to
• Leverage on Teamwork
• Experience successes
• Explore education & career options ·
• Discover strengths & interests
• Develop their social emotional skills and 21st Century Competencies
Build students’ confidence by challenging them to think, lead, and serve so that they are able to claim their rights to a fulfilling life.
We will deliver the objectives and implement the 3E process using 4 long-term strategies:
• Provide common school experiences for all students
• Build a culture of self-regulation through the use of growth mindset declarations (MiiMi) and a code of behaviour (Rights & Responsibilities)
• Segment needs and differentiate approaches
• Leverage and integrate with the school’s existing processes and platforms
Mdm Ashikn Abdul Ra'uuf
Miss Ming Fong Yee
Miss Nurkhalisah Binte Kassim
Mr Lio Ann Chyi Leon
Mdm Nurhafizah Binte Hashim
Mr Khaizar Khuzema Shakir
Mr Kang Guan Wei
If you would like to learn more about this programme, please email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may call the school at 67844583 to speak to the teachers-in-charge.